No. I use RTP on my Trekendell in non-winter months (just switched to
Thunder Burts) and have had zero flats. I throw some Orange Seal in the
tubes. Also no flats on my 700x38 Barlows. One flat on my 700x32 Stampedes.
All are extra light versions. I don't put on mega miles, but right now
probably have the most on the RTP and Barlows. Will try to save up for a
pair of the 700x35 Bon Jon for my upcoming Ron Kitching rebuild. If I keep
the Clementine, and strip it down to a single speed street and dirt bike, I
would like to put on some Switchbacks.