Yes, I meant to specify a paint match on the dropouts as opposed to a
contrast. The dropout area is relatively inconspicuous and a slight
mismatch will be not super obvious. They are also subject to chips etc from
wheel removal, chain drop etc. From my experience powder coat is never as
nice as good wet paint, let alone Joe Bell paint. It's less of an issue
with tigged or fillet frame but those lugs certainly warrant the deft touch
of JB. I'm partial to blue bikes and it's a pretty fetching combo you have
already. If you powder coat you're going to lose the original Riv decals
etc if that matters to you.