I just disassembled the '99 gofast; the first complete disassembly in 19
years. 13,509 miles (I know; it got ridden less than the others in many
years). Phil hub bearings as new; Tange Rollerball hs as new; Phil bb a bit
scrunchy. I'll have the hubs and bb bearings replaced or renewed in any
event. Found a very slight warp in the front wheel, which I will let the
shop true since the nipples are aluminum and old.

Weight of frame, fork, and Rollerball headset: 6.2 lb; minus the headset,
that means as close as nevermind to 6 lb even for a 57 cm frame with very
long head and steerer tubes. Not bad!

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique