I just bought a bunch (and got email confirmation for each individual $10
store credit). It's an easy call - RBW needs the cash, and they have what
I'll be needing, down the road.

While I'm here, let me also just say how GREAT the new MUSA Can-Tuck-It
shirts are - fit, looks, feel, coolness. The green, especially, has a
shimmering color quality that shifts as you look at it from different
angles. I already have two, but need to get a couple more, for the long
haul. The sizing however, on the website, is all whack... those instruction
would have had me in a M, where the XL is the right size (I went there in
person to try on).

- Andrew, Berkeley