Well, I just bought a hundred bucks worth...I know I will use it. I might
do more later after pay day.

This also got me off my butt to purchase the remaining parts I need for my
Appaloosa build. Looks like I'm going to be doing the two speed single
speed thing that the Cheviot on the blug had. It's going to work well for
the gravel roads I ride, especially the 24 tooth lower on the Silver crank.
I went with the chaco moose bar that was in the web specials.

I almost...almost bought that 53cm Frank Jones frame too but I would
seriously be living in the garage for the year, sent there by the wife, if
I did that. It's a great looking frame and would make a killer single speed
fasty bike, but I don't need it and I got too much wrapped up in bikes now.
If I could sell one of the many mountain bikes I got, I might be able to do
it but....dude, I got an Appaloosa coming!!!!

I remember back in the day Riv doing a similar thing by asking people to
purchase gift cards. I'm happy to help them out.