Beautiful! Where is this?

Around here, we know spring is coming because the winds pick up -- 21 mph
headwind for half my trip yesterday, a big, square "U" -- N>E>S and back
again -- as I took the long way to Fat Tire. If we're lucky, the winds will
blow from late Feb through part of April and then calm to the usual breezy
southwesterlies.

But it does look as if it is warming up, and we should see the fruit trees
blooming in a couple of weeks -- once again! Still a long time before the
cottonwoods nearby re-leaf; meanwhile all their leaf detritus ends up in my
yard.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 7:54 AM, 'mlpessar' via RBW Owners Bunch <
rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> A neighborhood cruise on the Appa yesterday afternoon. As improbable as it
> seems Spring has most definitely sprung in this neck of the woods. Does a
> soul good. For those of you still in the clutch of Winter here's some pics
> to remind that Spring is just around the corner.
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/149631067@N08/albums/72157693199672534/with/
> 40536593221/
> -Feeling fine in VA,
> Marc

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique