They're the perfect fit for the Atlantis. Very comfortable. I had the
Albatross on my Appaloosa and they are a better match for the Atlantis. If
anything I might like them just a touch wider. The Jones bar on the
Appaloosa spoils me with that wide open reach.

Now, of course that won't stop me from playing musical handlebars and try
the Choco,  Bosco and a few other ideas I have sitting on the shelf.