I put Choco-moose on my Clem as a direct swap for the Bosco and kept the
remaining stock Clem parts (levers, shifters, grips) so it was a quick change
and no recabling or anything needed.  No close up pics but these are slated to
be moved over to a singlespeed in an upcoming round of bar swapping.  I’ll be
using inverse bar-end mounted brake levers on the SS so I could try them with a
completely uninterrupted grip area.

Brian Cole
Lawrenceville NJ