I haven't tried the Demi Porteur rack and a quick google image search
doesn't show any images of it in the wild. But the web store text describes
it as a "rack that installs on your fork's mini rack mounts." Soma uses the
Riv standard for their rack mounts. I could move the Nitto 32F back and
forth from my Quickbeam to my Grand Randonneur, so they're at least aware
of where to put the braze-ons.

Brad
Queens