The big advantage of non-aero levers is that, when you find that you've cut
your cable and housing too short, you don't have to unwrap the bar to fix
your mistake. I'm using a (= 1, one only) nice, retro, Shimano aero lever
on my M bar, on the Hon Solo, and in attempt to make the housing more tidy,
I had shortened it before I installed an extender to hold the bar further
for'ard of the steering "mast". Now it's finicky to fold the mast and bar,
so I'll have to untape, reinstall, and re tape, and I hate taping bars.

Apart from that, no, IME, pretty extensive with the original issue M bar,
this is one bar where aero and non aero levers both work as well, and very
well -- assuming you install them per the original Grantian instructions,
with clamps just for'ard of the bar's curves.

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 8:47 AM, Minh <mgiangs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've joined the brotherhood of the traveling handlebars and i'm giving
> 'Stache bars another chance with a set being passed on to me--i tried the
> old mustache bars and while i liked them, i liked the albatross bars better
> (not a fair fight i think....), since the new albastache bars are more like
> albatross bars maybe this will be the perfect combo.
>
> One thing i had not considered, i used non-aero levers last time.  Are
> there pros/cons of aero levers vs non-aero with 'stache style bars?  I've
> got both options in the parts bin so can go either way...

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique