I have one.  I've only had mine for a week or so, but am happy with it so
far. Initial impressions are that it is a well made product by a great guy
here in the Portland area (he's across the river in Washington.)

The finishing is excellent, it is easy to install, and seems sturdy. You
can flip the attachment points to get increased bag clearance if needed.
There's a small amount of adjustability to move the bag closer or further
from the seat. While I can't comment personally as to long term durability
yet, I know that Shawn Granton has one of the prototypes and I believe he's
been very happy with it. Maybe he'll chime in.

One caution: with the short rails on most brooks saddles, you need to have
the saddle most of the way back in order to mount the attachments, which
install to the rails behind the seatpost. Not an issue for most, I would
expect, but if you run your saddle all the way forward, you might have to
get creative.

-Brett