IIRC, the 107 mm BB listed is an error.  My Atlantis came from Riv
with a 115 & the same crank you've got.  When I replaced the BB, my
measurements & research suggested a 110 would work.  It did but just
barely.  I'd go 113 as a minimum.  My crank has 175 arms and 24/36/46
rings.

No comment on the derailers (whatever Riv put on mine work fine) but
IMHO the 11-32 8 speed is not a good touring set-up.  Mine came with
that & I found no use whatsoever for the 11 and minimal use for the
13.  So most riding was in the 15-18-21 and the gaps seemed too big.
I cobbled together my own 12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32 by subbing old 7
speed cogs for the lower 3.  I rode that for a couple of years but
still didn't like the 18 to 21 shift and the 12 wasn't much use.  When
that set up wore out I picked up a 13-26 8 speed and made my own
13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32 by using the 3 original big cogs with 5 from
the 13-26.  For touring this provides nice steps in the range that's
actually used most.  Harris makes this as a custom or you can blend a
couple of cassettes together to create your own.  Loads of fun.

dougP