Sweet! Bells are surprisingly wondrous additions to my two bikes. Now it’s
spring and folks are out, I have to retrain the trail populace that my bell is
my bell and not a cell phone or the passing ambulance, or what’s a trolly doing
out here? — comments I’ve gotten in recent days after they ignored my bell the
first ring or two. Despite the hilarity, the interactions were all possitive
and involved laughter, despite their surprise at the bell belonging to a bike —
something voice has never achieved.

Whatever you decide, enjoy the ride!

With abandon,
Patrick