Keith: My entirely unscientific calculation is based on the 53 Atlantis having
the same ETT as my old 51 Appaloosa. Of course as you allude, this computation
of ST-to-TT sizing only works if both bikes are offered in the same ST sizes.
They're not so your summation is the correct one, and I don't bloody know what
I'm talking about!

I still want to see an Analog Cycles dropbar gravel bike version with the
single front chainring and pie-plate cassette, I think it would be cool on an
Atlantis. Like this!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ohoCnLpvS80guXseefHWaKd4jdI1BhXw/view?usp=drivesdk