Eamon,

Seems like 89-90pbh is somewhat the new dividing line in the recent sizing,
at least with the Roadini, Homer, Atlantis, the Appaloosa and Clem H.  I
have an 89pbh as well, ride a 58cm Appaloosa, and am thinking (maybe very
fuzzy, optimistic thinking) I would want a 61.5cm Homer as primarily a road
bike, with a little gravel thrown in, with the caveat that I prefer a
slightly larger frame (relative to the norm) versus slightly smaller.  I
would also probably run 700x38's, hopefully knocking the max SO height down
just a fraction.

Facts, pictures and others' experiences could certainly push me the other
way.  I'll keep watching, reading, and hoping at least a few more
measurements make it out to the masses.

A great looking bike though... I will be excited to hear more!

Bob