Alan,

I have the 56 canti from around that time with the 57.5 tt.  To provide some
comparison, my pbh is 86 and saddle height is 75ish.  I have aprox. 50% more
seatpost exposed.  Initially, I thought the standover was a little tight but
came to realize that the bike fits me better than any nike could.  I thought it
looked like you might be on the low end of the fit range for that bike.  If
it’s a reach issue, it looks like you might be able to scooch the seat forward
a cm or two.  I use an 8cm stem with Albastache bars and an 11cm with
Albatross.  Seatpost is centered on the rails.

Hope that helps.
John