Anybody can order a Legolas today.  It'll be built by Nobilette.  Mark A
will call Mark N. and tell him "build a Legolas, size xx, and Mark N will
know precisely what to do because he has the sheet.  My personal 'standard
options' were

-slightly more TT slope (2 degree vs 1.5 degree)
-no pump peg
-no rear brake hanger
-fender bosses on rear bridges

Anybody can order a Nobilette Bombadil, Glorious, Wilbury today.

I don't know if you can order a Nobilette frame that says Quickbeam on it,
or Rambouillet, or Bleriot, or Simple One.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA