yes esp. with those little guys encircling the badge... a cap or  t-
shirt would be very nice.

I would love to get the actual bike but I just got a Sam Hillborne for
a similar purpose and I have a steel 29er hardtail MTB and my wife
would kill me ( best reason)!

Maybe, down the road, I sell the 29er and buy a Hunka?  Of course I'm
also waiting for the SimpleOne too.  Too many choices and I'm running
out of garage space.

Mike
SoCal