Those wheel formats are, um, I don't know.  A 10x100 QR front wheel.  I've
never heard of that.  A 10x138 QR rear wheel to handle 135 or 142.  Is a
142mm QR rear 650B wheel a common thing?  That all seems really
unconventional.  Especially since one common target for touring bikes is
that you can get commonly available replacement parts anywhere.  If I was
spec-ing a 650B disc touring bike, I'd make it compatible with the
cross-country mountain bike wheels that 'everybody' runs.  Through axle
mountain wheels are pretty darn common now.  Mike Varley got this right
with his Road Plus design.

BL in EC