Joe, you have obviously converted several bikes to ebikes.  Looks like we
may be moving to a hilly area that may warrant conversions to get us
through a few areas.  Not sure if I would convert my Cheviot or Soma Groove
(assume it can be converted and then I wouldn't be messing with my
favorite).  Can you help with input on the process and determining if a
bike is good candidate?  Please feel free to respond off the list if more
appropriate.
thx