Hello fellow Rivees.  If you're in our neck of the woods feel free to join
us for this year's Swift Campout weekend.

Our route and event pages can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/179423629555726/

                                 +

https://swiftcampout.com/camper/yellowhaus/

We're a pretty relaxed crew and we're making this
beginner/intermediate/spouse friendly with 15 miles the first day and 30
the next.  Think more bicycle jaboree less epic endurance adventure.
Pretty much all on-trail with plenty of snack and gram stops ;-)

Keep an eye out for a Fall Riv unmeeting as well!

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-08kByNOH3E4/Wvrwc3jrRJI/AAAAAAAACT8/kMX67t2w9tsbmLLava4gtj0fnrWZcW7-QCLcBGAs/s1600/Logo_yellow%252Bblue%2Bbkgrd.jpg>