I'm curious about the max tire size for a blue Ram. I did use the so-called
35 mm Kojaks on mine for a while, though I think they measured more like 32
on the Open Pros, but they did leave ample room for fenders.

Can you squeeze in anything bigger than a true 35?

Didn't you just sell a pair of new, Bon Jon Pass 35s?

And finally: photo of the fat-tired Ram? (Apology if you have already
posted one and I missed it.)

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 10:24 PM, Matt <matt.ransf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In 2003 the only bike I owned was a mid-70s 3-speed Raleigh Sport that I
> rode to work every day and locked up on the street. Somehow I got my hands
> on a Reader, Grant's philosophy resonated with me and next thing I knew I
> had a blue Ram. I didn't know the first thing about tire sizes and riding
> styles but I knew the Ram was comfortable and it could take fenders and I
> was only ever going to ride on pavement on the east coast, so I put 28s on
> it and never looked back. Many, many years later and now I'm on the west
> coast and I know a lot more about bikes and I also know about fire roads.
> So I finally hung the fenders up and maxed out the tires and wouldn't you
> know it, but Los Angeles has miles and miles of dirt roads (doesn't hurt
> that LA covers a massive area). Took a ride a few weeks back that looks
> downright country but happened to be in the second largest city in the US.
>
> I still have that Raleigh, btw, and it's still perfect for leaving outside.
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/QPUjLMgJOP8jEhx22

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique