Hi Tim! Actually I did say hello. Do you recall the rather handsome,
strapping rider who rode by as we were getting underway at the back of the
pack and said "This must be the Rivendell section. I don't have one, but I
have a Baggins. Will that do?" Yes, that was me! I'm always struck by what
presence Rivendells have in person; if you appreciate well-made anything,
you'll appreciate a Rivendell bicycle. The Joe in silver with the Dtt and
the way you had it rigged looked super. Definitely would like to do this
again next year, and definitely it would be great to get a bigger Riv
flotilla!