Those cards don't depict Trilobites, but what some think are
predecessors, those soft shelled creatures had no hard parts.
Trilobites which are from the Phylum Arthropda lived during the
Paleozoic era and had hard shells leaving excellent fossil records.
( at least that's what I recall form two semesters of Invertebrate
Paleontology 30 years ago.

Of course timing is everyhing and I was too late with my answers.