You really shouldn't need to take anything in except water on a 20 mile
commute; it's just not that strenuous of a ride to burn through your stores
you already have. Unless you are doing a bunch of VO2max intervals while
commuting I wouldn't specifically feed just for it.

Just some personal examples. Back when I rode with a cycling club our
nightly road rides were 20 to 30 miles and I don't ever remember seeing
anybody eat or drink any special food or drink on those. They were spirited
pace line affairs with the sweaty lycra clad crowd. Nowadays I ride 12 mile
mountain bike rides after work that net me between 120 and 150 TSS
(training stress score...it's a trainingpeaks.com thing...I got a power
meter on that bike....I'm really not a data nerd...honestly ;) ) and only
drink water. they are strenuous enough rides that when I get home I'm
hungry but I don't get near a state of bonking unless I don't eat for a few
hours after.

Changing over to keto, I would imagine if you just take it relatively easy
and don't do too many higher intensity miles your body will adapt to the
new fuel fairly quickly.