I would say to Riv's business model that they strive on carrying 1-2
variations of an item and they pick those because they think they are the
best.  Sort of eliminates the need for a star system.

HOWEVER! Having review/comment space about ride quality, or a place for
people to post their builds would be cool as it really speaks to showing
off the flexibility each model has!