Yeah, let us know. I got to the cl add too late but I'm curious if it's my old
Atlantis I sold on this list to someone in Portland.  I remember about a year
after I sold it, it was listed on cl Portland, it was a 56.

Twas Toyo built and was from a batch that was sold at Harris Cyclery, sometime
in the 2000s, paint was pretty rough when I sold it, but man, I had a lot of
good times on that bike