Hi everyone,

My SimpleOne with Albatross bars turned out to be a great commuter and a very
nice riding fun bike. That makes me want to try a drop bar Rivendell. But I
won't mess with my SimpleOne.

This orange Rambouillet looks very attractive! I wonder gow it compares to
bikes I already have.   Bit more sprightly than the SimpleOne?  Don't want to
start a long discussion but anyone know how it would compare to a vintage Trek
with reynolds 531 or ishiwata 22 tubing?  Talking about almost identical sized
frames here, 60cm & 61cm (24inch). Not asking about geometry, I know all are
similar enough for me. More curious about sprightly-ness, since, you know,
sprightly-ness is not only a word but also a universal objective measure :)))

Ilter in Chicago