Doing keto diet now for almost two weeks (come Tuesday).

Been commuting and feel good on rides but I notice that my legs hurt/burn
for the first mile or so on rides, which never happened when I ate regular,
before the keto diet.

Feels like the thighs haven't recharged. Though even when they recharged on
former diet they never hurt (hurts like weight lifting burn now).

I was wondering maybe without the sugar/carb/glycos coming in that the body
hasn't figured out how to recharge after my riding without them.

So I was wondering:

1. What does the body recharge with if no glyco stores are available?

2. Has anyone who  keto dieted found any effects on their riding?