Oh, what a fun contemplation! I know what she’d want. She’d want the Clementine
to accompany his Clem. We are all about mixte bikes in the family! I don’t
think she’d like the green, and I’m not sure she'd want the same grilver as
his....I think she’d love hers in red. Which they don’t come in, but this is my
fantasy, so you have to indulge me. Red step-through bikes are so romantic. She
would want front and rear racks and baskets. She called today and said she
really, really wants to ride his bike and feels the pull to have one of her
very own. He’s so big that she can barely pedal his Clem, and only on tip-toe,
unless she lowers his seat, which I think he’d frown on. Time will tell! I do
think it’s very possible she ends up with one; they bike commute 5 miles one
way, so have need of good bikes. Once you’ve had the pleasure of a Rivendell
ride, it’s hard to go back. I shall be at her service when she decides she must
have one.

Side note: If I had my way, my bike would be red with cream accents. Delicious.