I know Riv has referred to new DC 610 centerpull brakes as forthcoming and a
good brake for the Roadini.
Has anyone seen these new brakes in person?
If so, are they basically the finish of the newer 750s?
I’m thinking of picking up a set, wondering if folks have an inside scoop as to
when they’ll be available.
Also, if anyone has an older set for a reasonable price (that is, very cheap)
that I could use as placeholders until the new version is available, I’d
certainly appreciate it.
Thanks,
David
River Grove, IL