Grant wrote:

“It feels like frivolous sinning to write about bikes and poems, when Trump and
Sessions are breaking up families in Texas. Is this really one of those
political topics that we aren't supposed to voice an opinion on, because we're
supposed to be an oasis, or because we don't want to lose customers?

I don't think we have any customers who are for separating families, maybe
forever, and would justify it under some kind of weird lying banner of
patriotism or protecting our country.”

Like Justin, I appreciate that Grant uses his platform to speak up about issues
that matter to him. I also appreciate the respectful tone with which he
approaches such difficult topics. Carry on, Grant, and thanks.

I also understand where you’re coming from, Matt, and I generally tend to agree
with the sentiment. For some reason, though, this situation just feels
different to me.

Bob K. in Baltimore