Piggyback!

Joe listed and sold a pair of hoopless Hub Area Racks for $170 shipped.

Turns out I also have a hoopless hub-area rack and the matching bags that I
could part with. Here's a photo of the setup on my singlespeed.  They've
been on a bike a couple times, and have carried things maybe 4 times, but
have never been on an overnighter.  They are essentially as-new.

Flickr Link <https://www.flickr.com/photos/45758191@N04/14636886439>

I'd like $250 shipped for the rack and the bags as a kit.  I want to keep
them together.  If you sincerely want one without the other, PM me and if I
can manage to find a matching pair of buyers so both get sold, then I'll
make it happen.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA