Tom, it's a great color that is just about impossible to show accurately on
computer/phone screens. It doesn't even stay the same from living room to
outside the front door..inside there's a ton of green showing, then the sun
hits and all this yellow pops out! It's a great color that Riv doesn't look to
be doing again, so get it now if you find one.

My "normal size" for a not-very-sloping toptube is in the 53-55cm range, but I
seem to like crazy long toptubes for pullback bars. With Rivs I think that's
the place to look; don't even think about the seattube as long as the saddle
isn't completely slammed. My pbh is 79-80 (I've never done a super accurate
measurement) and I ride with regular running shoes so add a little height
there. The reach with Boscos is bolt-upright even after dropping it since
taking those shots, but it feels mellow and cool on this frame. I'll probably
be inclined to cut an inch off, but I'm going to resist that a while and use
the different hand positions available. Gripping in one spot all day is a habit
I'm trying to break.

Oh, another reach comparison, I have a 55 Cheviot with chopped Boscos. It has a
bit shorter cockpit, as befits that it's more of a country/road bike; Clem is a
mountain bike.

The Velo-Orange saddle came with the bike and I know nothing about it. The plan
is to put my ti B17 on, but for the short ride I did yesterday the V-O was
pretty nice! I was surprised, I'm notoriously finicky about saddles.