Just one more post.. I can't help myself....like the little kid trying to
get the last word in....:)

Very thoughtful and well written post Deacon. Please continue to speak your
mind.

I'm in agreement with you on the need to protect the unborn. With recent
events unfolding, I feel we're going to have a national conversation about
it soon. Long overdue in my mind.

IMHO, not that anyone is asking, Grant should separate his politics from
his business. Though you would never know it from this google group, not
all purchasers of Rivendell bikes, myself included, share his political
leanings.

Older consumers tend to have more disposable income, and tend to be more
conservative. Why deliberately alienate them? We're not heartless, selfish
monsters just because we're not liberal Democrats.

It's really a matter of what's appropriate on a business website. Inserting
politics into a small business, one dependent on internet sales, is simply
a bad idea, especially in this age of instant internet boycotts.

Yes, I know Grant writes on his BLAG but I believe it links to the store
website.

 Have you read about the royal screwup at Walmart recently?

 Apparently some Walmart's are selling "Impeach 45" T shirts and someone
posted about it on Twitter. The tweet immediately went viral  and the
outcry created an instant #BoycottWalmart trend on Twitter.

Of course Walmart is pulling the t shirts, but the damage is done. A major
PR nightmare for a retailer with a presence in every red state in the
country.

Sorry guys, its probably too late to buy the T-shirts..:)