Thanks for the advice everyone
And Bill, your response is helpful.
However, I don't remember how it happened.  I think I just leaned too much
into tightening the bolt when installing fenders and the head broke off.
 It was a couple of years ago.
I'm not sure what my options are for having someone attend to this locally.
I will try the ez-out with the frame as well supported as possible
Jason