Updated list. Couple minor reductions.

Jetboil  flash- new/never used. Some dust from sitting. Comes with everything
you see. I never learned how to use these. 70$ shipped

Hammock- small, lightweight hammock. Suspension system attached. I’ve slept in
it a few times. Easy way to try out hammock camping without buying a whole
system-15$ shipped

Jandd mini mountain panniers- really love these, but they see very little use.
Great small-medium size with expanding capabilities and decent looks. Great
condition. Specs here-https://www.jandd.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=FMMP
90$ shipped

Riv/MUSA shorts- size small. older style. Black. Almost unworn. I did take the
reflectors off the backs. 20$ shipped

Catalina varsity jacket- vintage. Maroon. Size 36/small. Fits like a
small/medium. Quilted satin interior. MUSA. Awesome jacket that I’m too big
for.  30$ shipped

Filson Mackinaw Cruiser- musa. forest green. 24oz wool. amazing coat, but too
warm for southern california. 38 long. basically a medium. very very good
condition. 200$ shipped. photos upon request.