I’m about 180lbs, so not a featherweight. At one time I had a hunqapillar, Sam
and 1983 specialized expedition. I loved the hunq loaded but didn’t like it
unloaded. In comparison the expedition was great unloaded and wobbly with a
heavy load. The Sam was a happy medium but I wanted bigger clearances, v brakes
(this was before the new versions came out) and not 700c wheels, so I sold all
of the above and got a Waterford Atlantis. It’s more hunqapillar than Sam, but
it’s pretty close to a 1 bike for me.  If I was lighter, I probably would go
with something g like the ocean air rambler or a crust lightning bolt.