I am about 150 lbs and think that the AHH that I have rides well with about
30 lbs of gear on my rear rack. If the Atlantis is a bit more stout than
the AHH, then I would lean toward an AHH or the Hillborne for you, since
you are about 25 lbs lighter than me.

I am favoring the Hillborne for gravel riding because it seems to handle a
little more tire clearance compared to the AHH.  I've ridden my AHH on
single-track and it rides fine, but if I had a load, then I might want
wider tires.

I think the Sam Hillborne seems like an ideal "one bike".

Toshi