I have a reload bag, and I’ve been very happy with.  I don’t think it has a
shoulder strap, just tote handles.  You could probably rig up something to
the buckles.  I like how the roll top bag allows to me to expand capacity
as needed.

I don’t understand why the bag makers bother putting features on the bag to
attach it to the basket.   I just have bungees over the top of my basket,
which keeps the bag in place and the roll top closed.  I simply stretch the
bungees around the basket perimeter when I need to get to the bag.  I also
put mating Velcro over the Velcro on the bag opening, because I found it
unnecessary and complicated interior bag access.  The bungees and roll-top
keep it closed just fine.

The ball bungees typically stay in the same place, but I can quickly adjust
them multiple ways for small or large loads if needed.   The swift bag has
limited capacity, and a zipper that can require two hands to open.  And
putting a zipper on top of the bag where water intrusion is most likely
seems like a bad idea.