How do you intend on setting it up? Drop bars/swept back/upright? I think
that might matter. Personally, I could deal with 2cm more quill stem and
seatpost showing, but if the top tube is too short for my intended riding,
then that'd be a dealbreaker for me.
Then again, if the price is right, you certainly could try it out and
attempt to swap frames with someone in the future.
FWIW, my pbh is around 93cm and I'd be on a 65cm or 67cm. I think RBW is
right that a 63cm would be an ideal fit.
David