If you plan to stay a night or two in Santa Fe then I can recommend the
'rail-trail' that heads south from the historic Santa Fe depot to the town
of Lamy.  Mix of paved multi-use path and hardpack dirt.

http://brokenspokesantafe.com/trails/  Lots of other good suggestions on
the link--  Rail Trail description is at the bottom of the page.

Two restaurant suggestions in Santa Fe:
https://fireandhopsgastropub.com/
http://www.lachozasf.com/-- located right on the bike path

Have a great trip!