to be fair, my build is not  particularly light. with my old style
look pedals, the bike weighs 22.8 lbs. if i went with full record,
threadless stem, light bars, light wheels, and some race saddle, it
would be 18-19 lbs. but, i don't ride against a clock. on our club
rides we go fast for short periods and then cruise (18-20mph on the
flats). i chose my build for the old look( no carbon ) and total
practicality and comfort. the bike weighs almost the same as my old
ram, but handles slightly quicker and feels more responsive when
climbing out of the saddle on short, steep hills. if i had a choice
between a ram and a roadeo, i would choose the roadeo because it is a
better match to my type of riding. i bought my ram because the "riv"
fit really helped me to enjoy my rides with less back pain. the 59cm
roadeo and the 60cm. ram are very similar in fit. it will take me some
time to grow tired of this bike.
don c.