I seemed to be surrounded by Team Tide most of the morning. But my favorite
color is orange so their jerseys were hard to miss!

Had a great experience for my first RAGBRAI and looking forward to doing
more next year. The Atlantis was a great to cruise through the carbon fiber
masses and received nice compliments along with a few stares! Nice cushy
ride and I could still walk and stand up straight at the end of the day!

Brent