I've been riding the newly washed and lubed (Molten Speed Wax!) 2003 Curt
after neglecting it for a while. We're about 1/3- to 1/2-way through our
fitful monsoon season (days of blazing sun interspersed with violent, 1/2
hour downpours with hail), and the humidity has soared into the mid- to
upper 20% range.

I got back from liturgy an hour ago: 95*F, 26% or 29% depending on the
website. Man! I don't understand how your back-easterners deal with it -- I
do recall how, living in Washington, DC -- miserable swamp in many more
ways than 1 -- how refreshing it felt in the late afternoon after the
humidity dropped to 30% from 85%+ in the morning.

I can attest that 100*F+ at 5% is very rideable weather, as long as you
drink enough. Boost that humidity to 15%, and it's a very different story.
Swamp coolers, very popular here, work poorly above 15% or 20%. I smugly
have refrigerated air.

Patrick "I don't know if I'm complaining or gloating" Moore

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, New Mexico, Etats Unis d'Amerique