Hi Mike,

I've been running the Jack Brown Greens on my AHH. I weigh the same as you and
with fenders,a rack and a bag, and other accoutrement, the bike/rider combo is
far from svelte. I commute on this bike quite a bit and haven't run into any
difficulties yet. The Greens are nice and supple and ride quite well. They've
handled gravely areas and glass-strewn areas and unexpected debris with aplomb.
The real question is what kind of roads you ride on. If there are things that
tend to flatten your tires (such as goatheads, etc) then maybe go with the
tougher tire.

For some reason, I have always had worse luck with belted tires versus their
unbelted counterparts. The Ruffy Tuffys, Flak-Jacketed tires, and the Conti
Gator Skins have all flatted more for me than other tires.

Joe