I’ve got one on my Hunqapillar. Love it. Built the wheel and installed it
myself, which was easy except for putting the cables around the little bobbin
in the external shifting mechanism. Have one of the torque arms mounted along
the chainstay, which is good now that it’s double bolted in place - on my first
install the torque arm twisted while in a low gear. Admittedly I weigh >120kg,
which is like 1000lb...

I tow my 15 month old twins to daycare with the Hunqapillar three days a week.
I must get around to posting pictures of my bikes, half of which I bought from
people on this list.