I think I was confusing people with the old pics and such from the first
post. So here are the specific build specs of the complete bike for sale
with pricing.
This is a 53c frame size Bleriot. Sat in box until 3 years ago when I
bought it new in box from PJW cycles and built up by College Park Bikes,
Maryland, a former Rivendell dealer.
Bike has less than 3,000 miles on it and is in excellent condition and
ready to ride. Silky smooth drivetrain. Garage kept. Ridden lovingly.

I would be open to excluding components you don't want/need. I also have
Boscos and Tektro levers for the Boscos I could switch out for the Noodles
and Levers pictured.
Paypal and we split boxing/shipping. Or, if you are local to Maryland, we
can meet up to deliver in person.
Thanks, everyone! Sorry for any confusion, friends!

For $1150 complete bike includes:

Brakes – Tektro R559 Allen Bolt

Brake Levers – Shimano BL-R400

Chain – SRAM PC830 8-speed

Crankset – Sugino XD600 Triple Crank.   26-36-46 toothcount. 170mm
Crankarms.

Front Derailer – Microshift The sticker on it says “FD-R539 9-speed Triple
52-42-30”

Rear Derailer – SunXCD long cage SXRD34M - silver

Handlebars – 41cm (“410”) NITTO Noodle

Shifters – Rivendell Silver Bar End Shifters

Stem – 6cm/22.2/26.0 clamp Technomic Deluxe.

Tubes – Schwalbe SV12 650b Inner Tubes

Seatpost – Kalloy Uno, cut down to 240mm length by me from 350mm length. I
used a pipe cutter and finished with 0000 steel wool. Boeshielded the
bottom inch and cut end and greased post heavily before installing.

Bottom Bracket –Shimano square taper

Headset – Velo Orange

Wheelset – Front: Velocity Synergy 36 hole 650b rim/Velocity hub   Rear:
Synergy rim/Velocity hub

Tires – Compass Loup Loup Pass 650b x 38mm

Cassette – Shimano 7-speed HG50 13-30 tooth (13-15-17-20-23-26-30) I used a
4.5mm spacer to take up the extra space on the freehub that is left from
not using an 8-speed cassette. I hand filed the spacer so it would clear
the rivets on the back of the cogs. No spacer necessary for 8+ speed
cassettes on this freehub.

Pedals – MKS Touring Pedals

Bar Tape –Brooks microfiber bartape – honey.

Add items below to the above complete bike and  price is $1450:

Decaleur – Compass/Gran Bois/Nitto for NITTO Pearl stems, includes crossbar
pins bag mount piece.

Fenders - Honjo H50 hammered aluminum fenders

Rack -  Velo Orange Randonneur front rack.

Bike does not include bottle cages or tailight. I need them. :)

Contact me with questions by PM or email me at: john11.2...@gmail.com