Congratulations on your new-to-you Quickbeam! If you can post pictures, I'm
sure we'd all like to see it.
My personal favorite rack for my basketed Quickbeam is the Nitto M-12, that
mounts to the canti studs. Granary Cycles had a similar-but-different Nitto
rack, but they're sold out.

   - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh4yAFRBCPs/?taken-by=biketinker
   - https://www.instagram.com/p/BmAGN_mh8kC/?taken-by=biketinker

Good luck with your basket quest.