As I continue to ride the SH -- did 30 miles wed, 11 Thu and 20 today -- I
find it very comfortable; the Sugino cranks are a bit wide -- I feel rather
as if i am about to lay an egg -- but I swapped out the MKS touring pedals,
which I liked, since they put my feet a bit more outside than the Dura Ace
spds I swapped them for. I still feel as if I am waddling but after a few
miles I get used to it. And, the bike certainly is smooth and feels fast: I
haven't yet nstalled a computer; that's tonight's chore, bit I don't feel a
lot slower than my gofasts. The jury is still out on the B17. It really
feels comfortable *except* that the nose is a bit high and I'm afraid of
chafing in the taintal area on long rides. I'll keep it on until I actually
do some 40 or 50 milers in warm weather.

OTOH, just now, fearing that my Riv customs -- with 130 Qs, 8 cm stems, 42
cm bars 2" below saddle, Flites -- would feel bad, I got on the commuter and
rode around a bit; nope, it still feels very good. The bars are too low for
all day riding, but these are fixed gears and not likely to be ridden more
than 50 miles at a stretch, and they are fine for 50 miles.

Request: Does anyone have a nice, 150 mm Q'd 110 triple -- I don't need
rings -- for sale or swap? 150 or less. With that I could use the MKS
touring pedals, which I'd prefer to do. 170, please. And if you have a bb
assembly to go with it, I'm interested in that, too.

Also: in the market for more Dura Ace spd pedals in good condition.

Have for sale or trade:

1. Pair Wellgo track pedals, no clips or straps, excellent, $25 shipped
CONUS.

2. Pair of nice MKS RX1 track pedals with Soma clips and nice straps,
excellent except for scuff on right bottom where I cornered too fast, $75
shipped.

3. Pair of Look KEO Sprint pedals (Chromo axle), no cleats, used for only
200 miles or so, $85 shipped OBO. (These are not the recalled ones dating
from 2004 -- 5; I bought them in December, 2009).

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM